Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Cleaned Today!

I actually cleaned the house today -- yippee!  I'm not Mrs. Clean by any stretch of the imagination, but it does start bugging me if I haven't done my weekly cleaning.  And except for cleaning the master bathroom last week, the rest of the house hadn't been touched in a couple of weeks, so it really felt good to clean it today.

That said, I'm showing you a picture of the total mess on the top of the pool table/basting table in the basement.  The funeral home did a dvd of family pictures for the visitation and Steve and I hastily went through the albums and boxes and boxes of pictures.  This is what it still looks like -- no!  I have not touched this today -- but it's pretty bad and starting to bug me, so it will get straightened up and put away soon.  I'm not a scrapbooker, but I can tell you that most of the pictures need to be organized to the point of throwing away bad shots and filing the good ones somewhere.  I also doubt it will be done before I sell the house, but maybe.....!


Blessings:
The house is clean and I got the computer stuff moved back to the basement that I brought up for Bill to use.
I actually swept out the garage and hosed off one of the garbage cans -- something I've been wanting to do and finally did!
Sitting on the front porch in the rocker and enjoying the sunshine (we got 2-1/2" of rain yesterday!).

No comments:

Post a Comment