Friday, June 11, 2010

The Circle of Life

Welcome to my new blog.  This will be a journey through the grieving process for me as I make my way through the loss of my husband.  My beloved Bill passed away June 6.  As proof that there is definitely a circle of life, please meet our newest family member:  Michael Paul arrived June 5 and was able to meet his grandpa before he passed away.  Michael Paul weighed in at 6 lbs 3 oz and is only 18-1/2" long.  He was three weeks early (but we thought his timing was perfect).  He is just a little peanut and is proving to be a wonderful baby.  I took this picture when he was only an hour old!



Blessings: 
Michael Paul - another perfect human being.
Bill did not suffer long, although we didn't have as much time as we thought we would.

1 comment:

  1. Michael Paul is a gorgeous little peanut!!!
    I am so glad you have started a new blog. It is such a positive step in this unkind process you are starting.
    Here to be your cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete